The John F. Kennedy International Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The JFK Chamber of Commerce is proud to have established “The John F. Kennedy International Chamber of Commerce Scholarship” for students enrolled at Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology. A private four-year college located in Flushing, Queens and adjacent to the historic runways of LaGuardia Airport, Vaughn offers an array of master’s, bachelor’s and associate degree programs in aviation, technology, engineering and management.
Each year the JFK Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is awarded to one deserving student who meets the below criteria:
- Is enrolled in either a bachelor of science or an associate in applied science program at Vaughn College.
- Is a relative of an aviation industry employee working on or adjacent to JFK International Airport, or is a student in Aviation High School’s fifth year airframe and power plant extension program at JFK Airport.
- Demonstrates financial need.
- Achieves a high school grade average of not less than 75 percent.
- Performs a service to the high school or community.
- Is recommended by one of his/her high school teachers.
Candidates who feel they meet the criteria for the John F. Kennedy International Airport Chamber of Commerce Scholarship can contact Amanda Talty, Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement, at 866-6VAUGHN, extension 120, or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.