Airport Plazas (www.airportplazas.com) is happy to announce the “Grand Opening” of the JFK Travel Plaza at JFK International Airport. The Plaza is located in the heart of the Cargo area of the airport at 148 Street and 150 Ave, right next to DHL
Offering our customers:
- Fuel: Sunoco Gas, Diesel (high speed), CNG and Tesla electric chargers!
- An incredible “long tunnel” automatic Car Wash and auto repair
- A brand new 7-Eleven for your convenience.
- A beautiful 180-seat food court, featuring FREE Wi-Fi service and Flight Information Screens.
- Wendy’s (with a drive thru), Qdoba Mexican Grill and Max’s New York Style Pizza.
- The first and only truck parking at JFK.
- We are also in serious negotiations with a bank to be at the site.
The Grand Opening Celebration is scheduled for:
Thursday April 3rd, 2014 at 11:00 AM
We will have State Senators, Queens Borough President, and other local business leaders in attendance! Thank you — and looking forward to seeing you at the Plaza!